A split system air conditioner has two parts: an indoor unit and an outdoor unit. The indoor, wall-mounted unit lets out cool air into the room, while the outdoor unit gets rid of the heat to help cool the area further.
Advantages of a split system air conditioner:
- Easy to operate: a split system air conditioner lets you heat or cool a room at the touch of a button, with a remote to help you control the temperature.
- No waste: cool or hot air is dispensed in the rooms it is needed so you aren’t paying heaps of money heating unused spaces.
- Low maintenance: you can simply remove the filters of your air conditioner to manage and clean the system yourself, make it easy to maintain.
- Year round: you can use the system all year round thanks to the heating and cooling functions.
- Versatile: you can install a split system air conditioner almost anywhere. There is no need to make large holes in walls, and the outside unit doesn’t have to be close to the indoor one.
- Modern: split system air conditioners have a sleek modern look that will add to your home environment.
If you are looking to install a split system air conditioner in your home, the professional team at Cold Stream Services will design, install, repair and maintain it for you, so you can enjoy your unit all year round.
Related Tag: Split System Air Conditioner Newcastle